General Contracting and Precision Concrete
INDUSTRIAL CONTRACTING SERVICES THAT GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT
When you’re dealing with a large-scale equipment move and installation, your biggest concerns probably include budget, timing, and safety.
That’s a lot to manage on your own, which is why investing in industrial contracting services makes a lot of sense.
You shouldn’t choose just any industrial/general contractor, either. Look for a company that has the history, expertise, and project portfolio to back up its “we’re great” claims.
At AME, we have all of that . . . and more.
- History: We’ve been in business since 1960. This means we’ve encountered probably everything there is to encounter on a job site. As a result, we know how to anticipate and deal with any issues.
- Expertise: From our nimble project managers to our NCCCO certified crane operators, our team members bring years of experience to every project.
- Extensive project portfolio: While having industry experience isn’t necessarily a “must have” when hiring an industrial contractor, it’s certainly an added bonus. Because we’ve been in business for so long, we’ve worked in a wide variety of industries. Ask us for references! And check out our crane and rigging project portfolio.
- Credentials: Currently we hold a General Contractor License for Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. We also hold a Wastewater Treatment License for South Carolina.
TRUST US FOR YOUR PRECISION CONCRETE FOUNDATION WORK
Your facility not only needs a solid foundation, but also the right foundation for your specific machinery. This involves so much more than simply pouring concrete.
Things like soil type and foundation depth can ultimately affect how efficiently your machinery functions. Having a team that understands all the nuances is critical. There’s no room for error: precision is everything.
AME: Trusted Partners in Precision Concrete Foundation Work for Over 50 Years
Our high regard for technical skill, accuracy, and safety allows AME’s precision concrete foundation work to meet rigid tolerances and specifications. This separates us from the competition with a proven ability to cost-effectively meet the demands of unusual heavy concrete structures, as well as general foundation and slab pours.
AME’s expertise, manpower, and quality equipment will keep your project on budget and on schedule without sacrificing quality. See why our work has helped establish the industry standard for an impressive and diverse client base. Our concrete contractors in Charlotte, NC and South Carolina (and beyond) are ready to help.
- Specialty foundations, deep excavations, and shoring
- Concrete forming, placement, and finishing
- Structural demolition and retrofit
- Tank farms and environmental containment
- Simultaneous excavation, demolition, and pouring
- Critical steel embedment
- Equipment erection and installation
- Mass structure
- Machinery foundations
Ready to take the next step? Get a quote for our industrial contracting services today.
Want to know more what we can offer?
Give us a call or send a message
Get a free estimate