Our People Take Rigging and Crane Safety Seriously
AME Inc. started in 1960 with one man who had a vision and a passion for machinery maintenance and fabrication. He demanded excellence from himself and his employees—a trait that our third-generation family-owned business still values.
Today, AME has a robust workforce committed to delivering excellence to our customers. We wouldn’t be where we are without the incredibly talented and dedicated men and women on our team.
Our employees are more than that—they’re family. Some have been with us for decades. You can count on them for…
- Their expertise. Our employees are knowledgeable and appropriately trained and certified.
- Their commitment to SAFETY FIRST. Our employees take rigging and crane safety seriously. They care not only about their own safety, but also your safety (and your people’s safety as well).
- Their willingness to take ownership of a project. You’ll see this firsthand when dealing with our project managers, who are quick to make adjustments as conditions and situations change.
- Their desire to get the job done right. You can hire someone to get the job done, or to get the job done right. Our employees do the latter.
Thanks to our wonderful employees, we look forward to continued success for our next five generations and beyond.
WE CARE ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
AME has a deep commitment to our community and the people who make our community safe.
- We support our law enforcement, fire fighters, and emergency medical technicians.
- We also support our local schools and recreational sports teams.
WE’RE ACTIVE WITHIN THE INDUSTRY
AME Inc. holds numerous license and certification credentials.
- Unlimited General Contractor licenses in force in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia
- Wastewater Treatment license in force in South Carolina
- Master certification in concrete troubleshooting
We’re also members in good standing with the following organizations:
|Specialized Carriers & Riggers Association (SC&RA). This is an international trade association of more than 1,300 members from 43 nations. Members are involved in specialized transportation, machinery moving and erecting, industrial maintenance, millwrighting, crane and rigging operations, manufacturing, and rental.|
|Associated Builders & Contractors (ABC). This is a national association with 77 chapters representing 25,000 merit shop construction and construction-related firms with two million employees. ABC’s membership represents all specialties within the U.S. construction industry and is comprised primarily of firms that perform work in the industrial and commercial sectors of the industry.|
Want to know more what we can offer?
Give us a call or send a message
Get a free estimate